Times are hard and every cent counts these days. In the wake of one of the harshest budgets Ireland has ever seen we’re all tightening our belts.
You can’t move for the amount of financial ‘experts’ offering their advice on the best ways to save money.
But here are some top secret money-saving tips that you may not have heard of (Remember, you heard it here first!!):
- Enjoy going out for pizza? Bring your own toppings to save real dough
- Turn off the TV and all the lights to save electricity. Tell the kids it’s a game of hide-and-seek
- Train your dog to beg for food from strangers, so you won’t have to buy dog food
- Rub pine needles under your arms instead of buying deodorant
- Don’t waste money buying expensive binoculars; simply stand closer to the object you wish to view
On a more serious note, things are tough out there. Our new advertising campaign – the ‘Book of More’ – highlights the many ways that we can lighten your load by saving you more through a range of discounts and offers on various products and services. Here are some of the great savings available to AXA customers:
- 30% off van insurance*
- 15% off home insurance*
- an AXA Plus Card that gives you access to discounts in selected major retailers (e.g Woodies DIY, Halfords, DID Electrical to mention just a few)
- treat yourself with reductions on Leisure Breaks
- we offer a no-claims discount of up to 75% for safe driving
Not convinced, well here is some more proof of how we can save you more. If you buy AXA Car insurance online with us between 14th January & 28th February we will give you €35 cashback and this is on top of our 5% online discount. Click here to find out more.
Brought to you by AXA Car Insurance Ireland*Terms & conditions apply: - 30% off van insurance premium applies if your car is currently insured with AXA. Even if your car is not insured with AXA you will still get 20% off your van insurance premium. - 15% off home insurance discount applies only if you have a current AXA Insurance car policy We also have other discounts on our home insurance product, to find out more click here.